Filipino Delecacies.. Eating BALUT!!!


What is BALUT???




Well "BALUT" is a one of the Filipino delecacies.Balut is a Filipino delicacy. This is not your ordinary egg. It's a nearly developed duck embryo boiled to perfection then enjoyed with a pinch of rock salt.Oh Yeah,its a fetus of an ugly duckly inside!Its very well known in the Philippines, anywhere and its pretty cool for a beer! I know what you thinking about it, you can choose some baluts, you have to ask vendor if they got a lil bit small duckly inside coz sometimes they got so big duckly thier and I know for the first timer who will try to eat balut will be a big "FEAR" to open the egg and saw the duckly saying hello eat me!hahaha..YEah, im perfect with balut coz back when I was a young kid my mom and dad got a lil store and they have baluts also, I do eat 2-3 baluts a day that time! All commisions will be just for me coz i ate them!And now my baby Noah a 4 year old kid is having fun with balut,he use to eat 2-3 baluts!{just like her mom][ME]=))But My mom dont eat balut, she's eating Penoy it taste like balut but no duckly inside..I know you will think its much better than balut..heheh..But its good to have a challenge sometimes friends, and eating balut is a big challenge for you especialy if your not PINOY! :))

Simple Ways How To Eat Balut:

1) Boiled the balut
2)Take one balut, open the shell a lil bit upside coz theres a lil water inside the egg and its tasteful.
3)Put a lil salt for your taste and then start eating your balut and enjoy! Yummy!


Watch this video how they eat balut!

3 comments:

Melody said...

oh my good god, chicken abortion lol filipinos are fond of eating balot, strangely im not..havent even tried to eat that, well tough luck, my bf dont like it too. cant really blame him lol

Melody said...

hey jha, lovely picture heheee but my friends said its yummy....lol

Anonymous said...

this is about music in the philippines but the american eats a balut at the end. pretty funny.

http://www.vbs.tv/player.php?bctid=1118015135&bccl=Mjg0OTQ3NzE4X19NVVNJQw&r=new