Sad Love Quotes







I was never one to patiently pick up
broken fragments and glue them together again
and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new.
What is broken is broken
- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best
than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

To love somebody
who doesn't love you,
Is like going to a temple
And worshipping the behind
Of a wooden statue ...
Of a hungry devil.

When we are in love we often
doubt that which we most believe.

The course of true love never did run smooth.

To love and win is the best thing.
To love and lose, the next best.

Love without reason lasts the longest.

Just because i smile on the outside doesnt mean that i am on the inside.

Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.

What is the point of life if you are
not spending it with someone you love?

Trouble is a part of your life,
and if you don't share it,
you don't give the person
who loves you enough chance to love you enough.

Life is Love.
If you miss love, you miss life.

A life without love is no life at all.

He can make you happy,
but you don't need him to be happy.

Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you.
On the outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you

I just want one day to go by where I'm not pretending I'm happy!


Everytime I think of you, I'm sad.
Everytime I hear you're name, I'm mad.
But everytime I think of how you made me feel, I'm glad.

Your love as far as I can see is all I'm ever gonna need.

Some say it is a sin to love,
I never did ask why,
But, if I sin in loving you,
I'll sin until I die!

After a year of having to live without you,
I've realized I lost me when I lost you; I miss you.

If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life,
I never would have let you in.

Most people love you for who you pretend to be...
to keep their love,
you keep pretending performing.
You get to love your pretense...
it's true, we're locked in an image, an act.
And, the sad thing is,
people get so used to their image
- they grow attached to their masks.
They love their chains.
They forget all about who they really are.
And, if you try to remind them,
they hate you for it.
They feel like you're trying to
steal their most precious possession.

So let me get this straight,
you were leading me on,
using me, keeping me waiting for
something that wasn’t there,
letting me get my hopes up for you,
acting like you cared,
and allowing me to start liking you more
and more everyday because you didn’t want to hurt me?

No matter how much it'll hurt me to see you,
my most loved lost one,
all that I wish is look into your eyes once again.

Losing you is like losing my heart.

It's a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past you with another girl,
and it's the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting him go.

I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you.
That sooner or later I would come to believe it.
But I now realize that by lying,
it makes me want you even more.



They say no matter how dark the night is,
the sun always rises again ...
I say lost love makes one realize that
no matter how bright the day is,
the sun will always set again.

Once you find someone you really love
try your hardest not to lose them,
because you will never get over
the feeling of loneliness.

Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow,
I knew he loved me yesterday.

I thought I would die if I couldn't have you.
Now that I know I can't have you,
death seems inferior.

The biggest mistake in my life that I
have ever done was to let you go.
And, now I realize that you will never come back to me.

Love is letting go of the one you love,
hoping that they will come back to you
when they realize what they have lost.

When you have loved unconditionally
one man and lost that love,
it leaves a wound that never heals,
a sad and broken heart, a void forever.

Why do things have to pass you by?
The things that are so irreplaceable,
they seem to run by without giving us
the chance to see how much we've just lost.

I spent last night dreaming of your eyes
But your hair kept getting in the way
Your lips dropped in to tell me how you'd been
But when I tried to kiss them
My pillow told me I missed them

Givin up doesnt mean your letting go,
It means you've decided to accept
it wasnt meant to be

the hardest thing i've done
is acting like i hate you,
when really i love you more
than you will ever know.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiled.
the one who could always brighten your day.
even if she couldnt brighten her own




hate it when my phone rings,
and your name doesn't show.
I hate it when I hear our song.
It kills me long and slow.
I hate the way you still smile at me,
even though she's at your side.
I hate the nights i'm all alone,
and all the times I cried.
I hate the way you say my name,
or just the way you look.
I hate the way I know you.
How I can read you like a book.
I hate the way I don't hate you,
because I still love you so.
I hate the way you'll never see,
and the way you'll never know.

True love never dies as we see in our eyes,
only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye.

Real loss only occurs when you lose something
that you love more than yourself.

How can I forget you when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you when your all I want inside?
How can I let you go when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you when you control my heart?

A lost love is never lost unless
what's lost is the love for your lover.

Without you there is no love.
Without you there is no me.
Without you there is nothing.
So I'm asking, baby, please don't leave.

The sky has lost it's color,
the sun has turned to grey,
at least that's how it feels to me,
whenever you're away.

Love is short, but forgetting is long.

You'll never understand why I hurt so much
because you're not the one who is crying,
you're not the one who is left behind,
you're not the one who loved too much,
and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone...

You don't have to let it slip away but you want to,
I don't want to let it slip away but I have to.

Love is hard to get, but harder to let go.


Once upon a time I was falling in love,
but now I’m only falling apart.

I always knew looking back on the tears
would make me laugh,
but I never knew looking back on the laughs
would make me cry.

Every morning I wish it were night again,
for it is only at night and in the depth of my dreams
that I can feel you, and you still belong to me.

If you never get your heart broken,
you'll never learn to love.

It's sad when people you know become
people you knew, When you can walk
right past someone like they were
never a big part of your life,
How you used to be able to talk for hours
And how now, you can barely even look at them

Never Say I love you if you don't really care,
never talk about feeling if they aren't really there.
Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart.
Never say you're to, if you never plan to start.
Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie.
Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye.
If you really mean forever, then say you will try.
Never say forever ' cause forever makes me cry.

I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do, I'm sorry I can't help myself,
I'm in love with you.

You're not worth the tears,
you're not worth the heartache.
I don't know why I give you the time.
You're not worth the pain,
you're not worth the emptiness.
I don't know why I wish you were mine.

I understand that with loves comes pain,
but why did i have to love so much?

The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have
and knowing it will never be returned.

Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

No comments: